Baseball Baby Shower Game - Madlibs [Personalized Printable]
Take Me Out To The Ball Game!
Baby shower games don't have to be boring & cliche. If you're looking for a game that's guaranteed to be a home run, look no further. This personalized printable "vintage baseball" baby shower madlib will even be customized to match your team's colors.
Whether you're celebrating in home or at Mama's favorite coffee shop, guests of all ages will laugh their socks off with their hilarious madlib parenting advice for Coach Mom & Coach Dad.
This game also makes for a super fun co-ed couple's shower!
If you love to laugh - and know others who love to laugh too! - be sure to order this hysterical baseball themed baby shower madlib. Time to get silly, make memories, & celebrate the newest addition to the team!
There's even space at the bottom for guests to write a personal message to the mom-to-be.
Suitable for baby boys and baby girls. Don't know the little sluggers's gender yet? No problem. The storyline is gender neutral.
What You're Getting...
- 1 Madlibs Game Printable PDF (2 pages, prints double sided)
- Personalized with Mama's Name + Baby's Name + Shower Colors
- 1 PDF - 8x10" Matching Sign
- 1 PDF - 7x5" "How To Play" Madlib instruction cards (with a fun parts of speech primer to job memories & get those creative juices flowing!)
- Add Printing Services Here
How This Works...
Please provide an actively used email address during checkout. This is how you'll receive your printable PDF(s). Your order will be emailed within 3 business days. Simply print the game at home or send to your favorite local or online print shop. Don't forget, we also offer hassle-free printing services!
Personalized Printable PDFs
Baby Madlibs Game is a two page, printable PDF. Simply print Page 2 on the back of Page 1, cut straight down the middle, & you'll have 2 double sided cards, each measuring 5.5 x 8.5".
Madlibs Instruction Cards ("How To Play") print 2 per sheet and include 7x5" crop marks.
Shower Sign prints on full sheet of paper & includes 8x10" crop marks.
Print as many as you need!
Outside North America? We can format your PDFs to print on A4 card stock, upon request. Just say the word!
Ideas For How To Play
- Have everyone play a madlib as they arrive or while they're enjoying the treats. Take turns reading the offbeat parenting tips to the mom-to-be. Let her select the funniest one, and award the "author" with a prize!
- Or just print one & have everyone shout out words while the host fills in the blanks. Then read the outlandish parenting advice, & laugh out loud.
- You might want to compile the completed cards into a storybook of sorts in an album or scrapbook. Something mom & dad can get a kick out of as their little slugger grows inch by inch over the years.
- You could also have a handful of copies for friends & family to play in the waiting room while they eagerly wait for the rookie all-star to make an appearance.